Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

Introduction

Hey guys out there!!

This is the first entry to my blog under the topic: CHILD DEVELOPMENT.
The reason for creating a blog was actually the child development course I'm taking in my university. So I thought it would be nice to introduce what I'm going to do in the next time on this blog site, before starting with facts, reviews and opinions...

I hope that I'll be able to create a nice and informative blog for all you interested people on child development...
And as I love to be creative this blog will contain more than just long and boring informative texts (monologs!)=)
So you can be sure that I'll put as often as I can interesting videos, pictures which will be interacting with our current topic, so the texts get more informative, but also interesting :)
you all will be able to make comments or even ask me questions on that topic ;)

Finally I should mention that I'll try to make this blog a litte universal, that means it won't be only in ENGHLISH, but also in TURKISH and GERMAN =)
so all the people who might not speak English, but are still interested on this topic get the chance to understand what I'm going to talk about, because I know that there is so much information about child development in English, but so little in turkish...

Well this is it for now, but see you very very soon guys! :))
Enjoy yourself! ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen