Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010

First three years of a child

Hey everybody :)

Next week University of Minnesota Child Development professor Alan Sroufe will come to our university to give a lecture on "Attachment Psychology". Did you ever heard about that? I have to be honest, I didn't. Because of this, I just decided to research a little on the internet and check what is meant with attachment psychology. While researching it, I found a short text which was quiet interesting and because it has to do something with our topic "child development" I want to share it with you :)

Here is the link:

http://wcco.com/specialreports/importance.early.years.2.1214145.html


It's about the idea, why the first three years of a child are very important. Prof. Sroufe talks about his researches. Maybe I can ask him a few questions about that on friday at the lecture :) This little text and especially the title of the text, made me curious! I just want to check why the first years of a child should be so important! I'm going to inform you as soon as I found more reliable sources :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen